View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #10
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I used Square Trade for my K3 with cracks in the casing, I'm in the UK. They were very nice and just arranged for Amazon to send me a replacement, then confirmed everything by email.

I think you can only claim 3 times though, its all to do with the value of your claims adding up to the value of the item insured and they class a kindle as being worth a third of its retail price, this is only what I've heard though so don't quote me.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote