Thread: Nook HD reviews
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #12
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzanphan60 View Post
I haven't seen any of the gaps on my Nook HD or HD+. My biggest complaint is the junky cover for the SD Card.
I don't have any gaps on the Nook HD+ either. Entirely different, way better build quality than Nook HD.

But quite a few others have confirmed the gaps on their Nook HDs. Not all of those people are bothered by those gaps, though.

I wanted to have a Nook, as I've got a few hundred B&N books from my Nook classic.
First, I went for the Nook HD, as for now I prefer 7" to the 9" or even 10" tablets.
But I was bothered that much by the gaps on Nook HD, that eventually I had to replace it by the Nook HD+.

I don't like the different designs of Nook HD and Nook HD+.
Same for Nexus 7" and Nexus 10".
I prefer, what Amazon has done with Kindle HD 7" and Kindle HD 8.9". Basically, it's the very same units, only difference obviously is size.

I'm fine with the Nook HD+ though on its own...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote