View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #6
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acextreme View Post
Hmmm, I hope your cover isn't the Amazon's official Kindle2 cover; just a word of caution, I heard it caused plenty of problems. When I bought my DX, I didn't bother with their covers because upon learning that the cover utilizes two metallic hooks to attach itself into the sides of the Kindle just didn't give me a sense of security for a couple of reasons. Firstly, having only 2 contact points seems to be pushing the limits of the pressure on the device's plastic encasement and that proves to be fatal as experienced by quite a number of users; see the $5m class suit against amazon. Secondly, if you were to drop it, the edges aren't adequately protected and many a times, such drops always hits the edges...I would have suggested a Noreve though...
funny enough none of those complaints ever surfaced here. only the link to the lawsuit.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote