View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 01:53 PM   #32
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Because of personal memories of Skipp and Spector, and a release party for The Light at the End in particular, I went to the Amazon site in the middle of work, went through the motions, and thought I'd succeeded in purchasing a free copy.

Days later, I returned to the site when I couldn't seem to download the novel on my Kindle, only to discover the order hadn't gone through.
Try one of the lending sites, as this one is lendable.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote