View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #62
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
There is no difference in how 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 handle the series information. Or how calibre handles these firmware versions. But, calibre can't set the series information as it puts the books on the device, you have to reconnected to calibre after the device processes the books. Did you do this?
Are you sure? It's not part of stock-calibre, but I'm sure I had a plugin that was setting the series information. I don't recall having to reconnect to get the info.

As it is, books appear on the correct shelf, but the series name (and number) does not display on the library list for any book added since upgrading to 2.3.2.

Still, I don't find that to be a killer issue: since the book really _is_ on the shelf, I don't much care if it shows that it's in the series, especially compared to the other hassles of 2.3.1
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote