View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:40 AM   #5
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
Thanks. Not an issue for me - I'm certain my Touch is not considered "newest".

As for why only Japan has the bug-fix: it seems pretty reasonable to me to roll them out in limited releases - especially if you're not going to do very exhaustive testing before the release! You might also choose to release to Japan first if there are specific bug-fixes for multi-byte character sets, or other regional issues.
Of course, but the release was more than three weeks ago... that's a long time to not be anywhere else yet.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote