View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 04:33 AM   #14
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by eping View Post
My opinion, ePub check is unfriendly, confusing, trivial, and even ugly.
No!
It finds errors, Sigils built in FC don't. That's very friendly and nice ! The commandline interface is no problem to somebody, who has ever worked on an unix plattform (or Ms-Dos...). I understand very clear every massage (yes, epubmaking requires some experience...).

Quote:
It even reports error that eReaders can support without any problem,but accept some that no eReaders support.
It reports violations to the standard. How can you be sure, that any ereader out in the world will tolerate them ? And if something is missing: well nothing ist perfect ...

You actually don't say, why you find epubcheck that worse.

I say, using it won't hurt.
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote