View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 01:46 PM   #13
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Are they ebooks you can freely share? I wouldn't mind separating out individual books from a bundle & sending them back to you. (Wouldn't mind doing it fairly regularly as long as it's not constant. Splitting a big PDF into ~6 pieces wouldn't take me more than a couple of minutes.)

Another potential option is to convert them to HTML, either with one of the free programs that's available, or by gmailing it to yourself & opening it in Google's HTML view, and then splitting that into pieces. (Since I'm pretty much worthless at HTML, I'd wind up copy-pasting the entire contents into Word, and splitting from there.)
Thanks Elfwreck, but I am one of those people who has to do it myself. I married an electrical engineer, and I no longer get to do the electrical work around the house (I only started one small fire).
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote