View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:24 AM   #252
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Maybe I am wrong, but this seems rather confusing. I would understand "new Original Touch package" as referring to .../kobo3/feb13/kobo-update-2.4.0.zip, and "new Glo package" to ".../kobo4/feb13/kobo-update-2.4.0.zip". But those two packages are of course quite different.
Not when downloaded them. In fact, I did it a second time when I saw the size in case I made a mistake. But, I have just download it again and it was only 69MB in size. I have no idea if I messed up twice earlier, or Kobo replaced it as soon as I downloaded it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote