View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 10:24 AM   #18
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I have called Amazon to return books (before they put it on the Manage my Kindle page) and to report a missing Kindle. They were great. My MIL had to return her first K2 due to the sun fade problem that was common with K2's when they first came out.

I hope to not need Customer Service on a regular basis but it is nice to know that it is there if I do need it.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote