View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:42 PM   #137
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
for the update of the plugin. Adds so much value to my Kobo and makes it easier to use.

Though I can hardly decide what I need in the home menu and what I don't need. But good that now I can decide.

I was just wondering... would it be possible to add a "sleep" button to the menu as well? Don't know if I'd really need it, but I often just put the Kobo to sleep, so having the possibility - if it can be done - would be nice.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote