View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #11
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
I'm interested in your impressions after you receive your new silicone cover. They also sell a bundle with car and home chargers that I'm considering.p
Will do!

Quote:
I can't figure our how to insert the URL in my post and can't find any kind of FAQ or help system so would some kind soul please explain it to me (preferably in really simple terms).
Highlight the text you want to link, click the "Insert Link" icon above the text window, and enter the URL in the window that pops up. Here's a helpful picture.

AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote