View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 11:46 AM   #50
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by volpo View Post
So, let's see. Your Kobo Touch failed some time Friday or Saturday. By Sunday evening you were contacted by a representative of the manufacturer and you are still unhappy.

Hmmmm.

Sounds like pretty good service to me (all of it seems to have happened on the weekend). Now, I understand that you may not be happy with the final outcome of this problem but in all probability you'll get a new or refurbished operating Kobo Touch to replace your old one. Isn't that the objective? Or is it your fervent wish that all products are produced with a zero failure rate?

Why all the agita? Reading some of your other posts one could conclude that you enjoyed your Touch. OK it failed, stuff happens. Things break, even new things.

Upset as you are couldn't that energy be directed in a better way? (after all there is movement on your case)

Is the rush towards instant gratification killing our society?

-V-

(Vos commentaires ne sont pas très séduisants.)
The reason there is "movement in my case" is simply because of this thread. It has nothing to do with the normal "support" process. I tried to make a graceful exit in my last post. You were compelled to respond for what reason?

I submitted a request last night to have a Moderator lock this thread so that there will be no further comments. In case this was overlooked:

Moderator, please lock this thread. No further comments are necessary. This thread has become a disruption to this forum with its constant appearance on the first page. It has received enough attention. Thank you.

Last edited by SCION; 09-12-2011 at 11:49 AM.