View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Well, it started spontaneously rebooting over and over again without my even touching it, so I gave up and asked for a replacement, which will (maybe I'm just lucky, or maybe the situation is different in the UK) arrive on Monday. I wonder if perhaps they keep a reserve of machines back to replace those that are defective?

I will, however, keep a note of your advice in case there are problems with the second Kindle. Thanks for the tips.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote