View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Blossom: science fiction is specialty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It seems since the new publisher pricing rules set in all my usual places of buying ebooks have stop carrying newer titles. I'm having a hard time finding them anywhere! It seems only Amazon, B&N, Borders and Sony are carrying them.

Does the PP work with Sony's ebook store or can anyone recommend a store that is carrying the newer Fiction titles that works with the EZreader pretty please.

I'm afraid I'm going to have start buying paperbacks again which is silly seeing I have a ebook reader. I don't care I have to pay full price for a ebook it's availability that matters to me.
Dear Blossom:

If you are talking Science Fiction we have more than most at: www.EZread.com and at lower prices. We also have a free new Novel by Steven Lake up

If you are talking DRM General Fiction, we have the contracts in and are expecting to have at least Penquin and Harper-Collins titles back up and selling by the end of this week. The rest of the Agency Model publishers are also going to be on our site soon!

We are working as fast as possible to get the contracts signed and executed. Those two are done and we are just waiting for the download to begin.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote