View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #55
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyCat View Post
Now I'm even more tempted by the Astak device...

I have to admit I'm a little annoyed at the way Bebook are handling this. One picture on the homepage of the Mini (from May) promising more information shortly, one tweet saying it will be here within four weeks (from July).

They must have more information than this at this point.
Completely agree on this. If the €50 taxes wouldn't be added or the €40 S&H would be much lower, I'd have pre-ordered an Astak instead of waiting for the BeBook (if I had made up my mind, that is...)

If BeBook doesn't deliver before September 30th (also depending a bit on the Sony), I'll probably order it from Astak anyway.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote