View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 12:45 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If I was giving a Reader as a gift and putting books on it, I would make sure that it worked after the books were put on. 3000 at a time is going to drain the battery. It needed to be plugged into a wall socket based USB port in order to finish indexing 3000 books.

So if you do get it working, don't put on 3000 books. I cannot see your mother ever finishing them all. Just put on a reasonable amount of books that she will like.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote