Thread: MobileRead December 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:22 PM   #110
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
The cynic in me rose to the surface and I wondered how much the novelty of content affected both its popularity and its esteem at the time.

Now, such content is not particularly novel, so I wondered how people were finding it and if the experience was still rewarding.
My daughter-in-law recently read The Good Earth and enthusiastically recommended it to my daughter on Thanksgiving. Apparently a younger generation finds it rewarding.
BelleZora is online now   Reply With Quote