Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #27
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Great! Maybe you've already discussed this privately, but I think we should also be testing the other way around. David, do you have a perfectly formatted battery-problemless book for VelvetElvis to try?
Good idea. How about "A Thousand Miles Up the Nile" from the MR library. I had that on the Glo for my commute in and while I was at work today. That was about nine hours. The battery level stayed at 71%. I did wake it three or four times to check the level.

I'll also pick something I've cleaned and send a PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote