View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #91
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittybye View Post
I'm not too sure if anyone has posted this point, if so sorry. But I was looking a Chapter's Kobo page and their books are compatible with the Nook. I'm afraid it does not help with WiFi but it does help for buying books, at least for Canadians.

http://www.kobobooks.com/devices
It can help with WiFi. You can softroot (hack) nook and then "stream" books via WiFi, for example from your "calibre" server.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote