Thread: MobileRead February '09 Book Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 01:23 PM   #87
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I don't know... there is an LRF at Feedbooks. I have no idea how good it is. I just got the .mobi from there and the Title metadata seems wrong. At least calibre read the title as "Herley".

BOb
That's Calibre fault: works fine in Mobipocket Desktop, we even include the description of the book in the metadata.

For the Sony Reader: you can use the PDF on any of the Sony Readers, and the ePub for the PRS-505 or PRS-700.

The book is divided into parts and then chapters: only ePub can correctly handle multi-level TOC, unlike LRF.
For those of you using a PRS-500: our ePub are high quality enough (100% standard, divided into chapters, correct metadata) to convert just fine with Calibre into LRF.

Refuge is also available directly in our Kindle guide and in Stanza for iPhone users.