View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #10
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmoneypennie View Post
Hi

I have recently received a Nexus 7 for my birthday and I am having trouble connecting my tablet to my Calibre library (version 0.9.13) via Calibre Companion.
Networking problems are often mysterious and not easy to solve. The following information will help debug what is going on.

1) What error message does CC produce when it doesn't work?

2) The debug log you provided isn't the one that is important for Calibre Companion (CC) connections. Follow the steps in FAQ #7 on this page to get the one I need. Post the results.

3) What IP address does calibre display in the Connect/share menu when the wireless device has been started?

4) Have you entered anything into the boxes of calibre's wireless device setup dialog? (Connect/share -> start wireless device connection)

5) What IP address is displayed in CC's Settings -> Wireless device connection -> IP address and port dialog?

6) Have you entered anything into the boxes of CC's Wireless device connection dialog?

7) No device, including your Nexus 7, can be plugged in when you ask CC to connect wirelessly. Check that calibre does not think it is talking to some other device.

Enough for now.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-06-2013 at 04:40 AM. Reason: changed Connection to Companion in bullet 2
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote