View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #488
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
Well life's pretty sweet here in NEXUS land Seems that we got the jump on you guys across the Atlantic ocean this time.

The only Achilles heal for me is the 13GB of usable memory which i filled up pretty fast with games ,app and a couple of movies. I really don't know how any one would cope with the 8gb version unless there very light users.

Im kicking back and enjoying a nice game of Max payne mobile and it's silky smooth goodness.Sorry to say my camera cant take evan reasonable photos of the IPS screen.
And if you have not realised mine arrived 2 days ago.

When i got mine they already had update to download for jelly bean so im running 4.1.1 rite now and it's great.

Hope you don't have to wait to long for yours.

Thanks for that. (it's the movies taking up your memory ) - I've yet to fill up my Kindle Fire or my Xoom internal memory.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote