View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 05:23 PM   #55
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Delete a bookmark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
Why yes it is. However, this setting can also be changed by pressing the Menu Icon while using the browser and proceeding as I describe. One thing you learn quickly about Android is that the Menu Icon provides Options and Settings for many Apps. I recommend whenever anyone has an App open that they press the Menu Icon before the Home Icon and see what is available. The Menu Options will vary depending on the App.
I tried that but do not see an option to delete a bookmark. How is that done?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote