Thread: Sad Sigil news?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #70
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
LOL. What derp writes those ads?

I have never seen COBOL mentioned in the Netherlands, ever. It's a 50 year old programming language that has been out of use since forever (in IT terms), except for some very special, very old software that needs to keep running for some very special reason.
I once ran into a requirement at a job fair for 3+ years experience programing a piece of equipment.

I queried the booth person "You trying to hire someone on the design team?"
"What?"
"The product has only been public for 3 MONTHS (I was part of the Hardware team, but not qualified for that job)"
No clue.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote