View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:59 AM   #3
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Well, I just found the solution in the Fine FineReader manual.

It's called "Modèle de zone" in French and I successfully used it to "read" a document (all pages selected). We select it from menu "zone"

I am now like you, when I open a document (image PDF), he begins to numerize and read it. Up to now, I have no other solution than to accept this behaviour.

Once finished, instead of saving, I just load the area template (file with blk), make sure all the pages of the document are selected, and than order again "read"...

After that, I can save much improved results...

It could have saved me some hours...a few days ago...
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote