View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Should I Deactivate my computer and Reader BEFORE I do this?

I want to uninstall the software and the 4 hidden files and then reinstall the Sony Ebook Software onto my computer in hopes of solving this problem: I can access my account information, but cannot access the store itself in order to buy books, or even to access any of the books I've previously bought.

Then, once the software is loaded onto my computer, I connect my Reader and activate, and presumably my computer.

Any advice or suggestions? This problem has never happened before.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote