View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:53 PM   #47
Valentino
Connoisseur
Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: some.
I Just finished this about an hour ago. At first I wasn't very impressed with his writing, It seemed like a YA novel.

I quickly got sucked in and ended up really liking it. There are an insane amount of references, which was awesome but ended up getting old a few times. I had a hard time putting it down and it was a pretty fun book compared to my recent reads.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote