View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #254
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
Just as an FYI in case anyone runs into the same.

Running on Apache 2.4.4/PHP 5.5.3 and Smarty 3.1.15 is a no go. I get about 3 pages worth of PHP errors above the index and below that there's two more stack traces.

Switching to Smarty 2.6.28 and sofar seems to work ok. At least its not producing php errors yet.

It may be me, although I doubt it because changing versions should be nothing more than just changing the path, but still, you never can tell.

(just trying it out so I can compare)

Last edited by At_Libitum; 11-26-2013 at 08:46 AM. Reason: typo in apache version number
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote