View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #66
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Do you have a cat? I always figured my cat was responsible for making sure I only had one of each sock.

I seem to recall that, though they won't fit in the silo, there are other wacom stylii that will work with the note's screen tech. Can't really recall specifics, but there might be a cheaper spare stylus you could use temporarily while you waterboard kitty for info, if you still want one.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote