View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 11:48 PM   #8667
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
I'm a fan of epic music, and Two Steps From Hell is one of my all-time favorites. They've recently released an album, Miracles. The music is said to be "less epic", but still it's a great album. Here's one of my favorite tracks, Compass (featuring the vocal of Merethe Soltvedt). The video clip provides both the original Norwegian lyrics and the English translation.

BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote