View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #34
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
You cannot attack my observations without calling me a liar -- smiley doesn't insulate against personal attacks.
Did NOT dispute your observation of a store near you, was talking about a store that I pass several times a week, sometimes several times a day hence my post, "Total opposite... and just as useful as any other anecdotal comments ever posted on MR - subject to attack in a later post... oh and you did notice the sarcastic smiley, didn't you??? "

To explain simply - "Total opposite" means my experience is the total opposite of yours and is NOT a personal attack on you... "and just as useful as any other anecdotal comments ever posted on MR - subject to attack in a later post... " means exactly what it says, it's an anecdote like your comment and as such would be subject to attacks on its value/validity... hmm, rather like you attacking what you think I said as opposed to my actual words - see what I mean about anecdotes... and the smileys were intended as punctuation not insulation as I didn't expect to need insulation with a simple comment...

Still, with sensitivities as exposed as some seem to be, please accept my sincere apologies if you feel that you were being attacked... you weren't.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote