View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #22704
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Well I left my happy home to see what I could find out
I left my folk and friends with the aim to clear my mind out
Well I hit the rowdy road and many kinds I met there
Many stories told me of the way to get there

So on and on I go, the seconds tick the time out
There's so much left to know, and I'm on the road to find out

Well in the end I'll know, but on the way I wonder
Through descending snow, and through the frost and thunder
Well, I listen to the wind come howl, telling me I have to hurry
I listen to the robin's song saying not to worry

So on and on I go, the seconds tick the time out
There's so much left to know, and I'm on the road to find out

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMrNVB-zx0I )

Good morning, everyone! There really is so much left to know... What did you find out this year? I found out that I REALLY like this Ahmad "English Breakfast" tea! Along side a bowl of miso soup with pumpkin and onions, a little daikon... good stuff!

Just four more days until the new year... but this morning the scale gave me the good news... 80.8kg. I'M GONNA MAKE IT!

I really believe that if you never give up you just can't lose! But I've still got .8kg to get rid of, so no slacking off... today we walk. Today we climb stairs. Today we do PT. I WILL break 80 by the new year! I WILL!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote