View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #6
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Not a great experience with it.
I have a kobo Glo bought in Australia.
I installed 2.3.2 and it took a couple of restarts to pick it up.Even then it couldn't see any of the books on my sdcard.

So I wouldn't recommend trying it out unless you have a Japanese kobo.

The release notes btw are the same as 2.3.0

I was previously on 2.3.1 when I applied the 2.3.2 update.

Now I'm doing a factory reset and it's downloading an update..

I couldn't read my microsd card after all that, (even after the factory reset and update
)The microsd card got corrupted and the Glo reported it wasn't fat 32 anymore.

THEN I loaded the microsd card up in windows and it saw it.
I copied everything off the card and formatted it then loaded all the ebooks back on.
I didn't copy some folders called footprint, calibre and so on, only the folders and files I knew were ebooks.

Now everything is working as normal again.

Good fun! lol
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote