View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #67
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I looked around for the reader button on a website or two when I was at Best Buy yesterday but couldn't find it on the safari browser. To get me started, where would it be located and what website can I try with it. How bout this one?
MobileRead has it, but only on the last pages of posts. It's powered by RSS, and it has to be on a single article, or it'll take you to the latest on the feed. Not sure how that bit actually works out.

When it's on a page, there'll be a "Reader" text button within the address bar.

Any one of the major tech sites should have it. I just tried with The Verge.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote