Thread: Astak eReaders
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 10:32 PM   #25
polly
Evangelist
polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, PocketBook 360, Astak PocketPro (RIP), Tungsten T3
I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you wondering about purchasing wirelessly and downloading directly to your reader without using a computer? As I understand it, the Adobe system uses encryption to tie the book to an Adobe account, with a limit of six devices to one account. As long as the new device uses Adobe's DRM scheme, that book should work if the device is registered to the same account. Others have reported talking to customer service reps at Adobe to get more devices authorized when they've needed more than six.

I also really liked my PP, but you might go look at the Sony 350 while the price is as low as $99.00. They have a gorgeous screen and are as easy to hold as the PP.
polly is offline   Reply With Quote