Thread: Astak eReaders
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 06:57 AM   #21
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryV View Post
Thanks HarryT. It is funny how the BeBook is identical to the Pocket Pro. I will be recommending it. Wish there was a way to get my Pocket Pro case fixed as the wrinkles in it are growing. Do you have the same problem?
I don't have one. I have a BeBook Neo, which is a completely different machine.

The Pocket Pro is made by a company called Jinke in China. It's sold to all sorts of different companies who simply put their own "logo" on it and re-sell it under their own name.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote