View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
ski_power
Book eater
ski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3 G 3G (<-lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
You know, I found that weird on opening day Here we were, crammed in the store which was closed except for iPad 2 sales, huge line outside of people pressing their faces against the front glass...and our very relaxed and casual Apple genius dude wanted to break open the box, check to make sure it was what we wanted...it was nice, but we just wanted out I figured we could come back later if there were any issues.
Yep, I'm talking about the opening day as well. Outside it was like this huge chaotic mess while inside it was a nice zen-like thing. Generally for electronics I don't usually bother checking in the store, but since this was essentially a giant monitor with a SoC stuck to it I thought it would be a very good idea to do so.
ski_power is offline   Reply With Quote