View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 03:59 AM   #15
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadele View Post
Hi. This is my first post, so bear with me.

I am very unhappy that my Kobo has bricked. I followed all the upgrade instructions to the letter and then my reader wouldn't move beyond rebooting page. Left overnight and charging, but it obviously failed. Phoned Kobo support but they can't help either. Uninstalling the desktop program and re-installing failed. Putting the Kobo back into upgrade mode worked once but I got the failure messure when I tried to do the upgrade again. Now back to Kobo eReading: anytime. anyplace with 7 bars on bottom of screen but can't get it off that. It won't go back into upgrade mode again. Have rung store and they said I will have to wait 10 days until new stock comes in. Grrr. Also, had already purchased more books from Borders and there are no download links. Also phoned about that. I do have an Eco-Reader (slow but bless its little cotton socks it WORKS) but because I can't download my FIVE new books I can't even put them on that. WHAT ARE THEY DOING???!!!
If people in this situation post details about a method of upgrade,
some statistics could be done. That way developers would be able
to see where the problem lies. Also, since "sticky" is not populated
as on some other forums, please put all complaints of the same kind
in just thread. Anyway, SD card upgrade would heal the reader.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote