View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #335
norbip
norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.norbip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by norbip View Post
Have anyone ordered a cover like this? If so, what is your opinion about it? I've recently ordered my Kindle PW and I'm looking for a cover which is cheaper than the original one. This looks quite nice based on the pictures, though pictures and reality sometimes differ.

Thanks!
Based on the good feedbacks on aliexpress I've ordered one in brown-yellow color. I'll post some pictures when it arrives.
norbip is offline   Reply With Quote