View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:57 AM   #1
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Issues with mobile version of MR

I spent the last 8 afternoons, evenings, nights and mornings at the hospital with my little boy and kept up to date with MR via iPhone and the excellent mobilemobileread

Now that I've used it intensively, I'd like to offer some improvement suggestions.

1) Bigger Buttons / Links.
Yes, all y'all with HTCs and Androids with their styli will laugh at me, but on the iPhone it is hard to click on the "next" or "previous" links. I'd like to see bigger buttons for opening the thread vs. opening the thread at the last post as well as the "next", "last" prev" etc. links.
Hey, I know ... try to make it look like an iPhone UI.

2) Funny typo in the spoiler warning

3) More posts per page. I'd rather wait longer for a loading site and scroll a lot than click after every 10 posts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0164.PNG
Views:	523
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	45033  
mores is offline   Reply With Quote