View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 06:15 AM   #1
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Location selection when transferring news to device

Hi,

from my understanding, Calibre selects whether it transfers downloaded news onto the device memory or memory card based on what storage has the most free space. For me, this results in the news being the only thing stored in the main device memory (I like having all my books on the SD). I've looked at the options given in the GUI and haven't found any possibility to change that behaviour. So, my questions are:
- Is there a hidden (or CLI argument) option somewhere that I just happened to miss?
- If not, am I the only one mildly annoyed by this? (It's really no big deal, but why not make a terrific program more perfect?) I'm asking this because I considered making this a feature request, but if everybody else is happy with the way this works, I'm not going to bother.

Thanks,
Manichean
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote