View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 02:07 PM   #17
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahamt
Amen.

And it's a small thing, but Yahoo is 2 GB.

Is it?! Ooops. Figures I'd get some numbers wrong. It's *still* way more than what I'd ever use on a Pop3 mail account anyway. It's all downloaded and stored on my PC. Thankfully, I don't use Exchange, so I can also BACK UP my stored email data.

Edit --
Ooops again. I should probably clarify. You can indeed backup your email data for MS Outlook. However, you have to jump through a couple of hoops to do that. Just want to be clear that it IS possible to do.
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote