View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 04:32 PM   #46
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strether
Hadrien, excuse my ignorance. I think I changed both the size and font on the download, but I'm not sure. Is there a way of looking at the downloaded PDF file on the desktop and finding out what the font name and size are? Looked under Properties, but it's not there. Am used to dealing with Word, which always displays both prominently.
Not really. Once you're logged in on Feedbooks, you'll see a link for Custom PDF in the upper right. Click on this one, then click on Sony in the template section right under "Custom PDF setting". What you're trying to change is the size of the font, so what you need to change is "Fontsize" and "Linespacing" (increasing these values I guess).
You can't do this directly on the reader because this is not how PDF work, but this way you'll get something much more suited for your own taste and once you've found the right settings, you can just click on "Custom PDF" for any book and it'll generate your own customized version.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote