Thread: Blank Lines
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 08:19 AM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
There's no misunderstanding, Harry. But your post did cause to me think about this topic which I have wondered about for some time. I was unaware, for example, that Mobipocket Reader applies an additional small gap between paragraphs. I wish the Sony Reader did that. I wouldn't want the additional full line in that case. And I can see how one and a half lines in Mobipocket would be annoying. Still, I would like to know people's preferences and adjust accordingly.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote