View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Hi, I thought you may be interested in this article and its comments.

It would be helpful if Kobo users could comment on here as well.

What I would also suggest you do, is get a list of books you are interested in reading, and compare prices at luzme.com - in the end, unless you want to use Calibre and don't care where you buy your content - you are buying into a specific store, so it's important to consider the follow-up costs. In my genres, Amazon has better prices.
Also, sign up at kobo and amazon and download a free book, to see which process is easier for you, since you are in Indo.... you will have to deal with it for years to come.

About Kobo being more international, I guess it depends. For me, reading in different languages, Kindle is better because book discovery is better, since I can go to the French, German and Spanish stores directly, which Kobo does not allow me to do at all, but your usage will be different.

Last edited by xendula; 02-26-2013 at 09:00 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote