Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:40 AM   #60
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
I'd already posted this in the 2.4.0. thread, but I'll reproduce here:

Device: New Touch running Glo firmware

Bug: Bold still showing instead of Italics on some fonts, both system and side-loaded. Affected system fonts: Avenir, Gill Sans, Kobo Nickel, Ryumin (italicised but also bold). Affected side-loaded fonts: Droid Serif, Lexia DaMa, Liberation Mono/Sans/Serif, Times New Roman.

Reproducible: Yes

New: NO, bug was present in previous firmwares (post 2.1.5)

Kepub or epub: epub
The <em> tag is being shown as bold whereas in 2.1.5 and anywhere else (Sigil, Sony reader, Internet Explorer etc) it is shown in italics. This bug alone is enough to make me go back to 2.1.5.

Does anyone know if kepubs are OK? (At the moment I only use epubs).

This bug alone is enough for me to go back to 2.1.5, which I have done, and I can confirm that 2.1.5 does not have this problem.

Last edited by ShellShock; 02-24-2013 at 04:58 AM.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote