View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #25
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Shopaholic,
In Kingston, Ontario, Staples displays Sonys, Kindles, and Kobos side by side. All are set up for hands-on use. The last time I was at Best Buy and Future Shop, the same thing was true (this could have changed as I haven't been there in a month or so.) It was because of this direct, hands-on comparison that I decided to go with Kobo and not with one of the other two as was my initial plan. I had some concerns about Kobo's reputation however my sister-in-law had one and had no problems. I have had my Touch for a little less than a year and have purchased a Mini during the recent sales and have not had a problem with either device. I have not once had to reset either and have yet to experience any freezing. I'd like to ad that the Mini, in my experience, in direct comparison with Kindle and Sony has as good or better looking screen with sharper looking text.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote