View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #21
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
At this point maybe a Prefix of Playbook in the main More E-book readers forum will allow you to gain a foothold.
I don't know how to do that. I think RIM PlayBook deserves its own Subforum there; and afaik only a Moderator can create one, no? (I tried to create a thread but screwed up the Title and now I can't edit it!)

But it appears a more fundamental problem is that the powers that be don't Want to create a PlayBook discussion area, despite the fact that many lesser-know eReaders/tablets have their own thread?

Or perhaps it's about the definition of an eReader vs a Tablet and where do they converge, I don't know. Colour me paranoid, but the current situation vis-a-vis the PlayBook smacks of suppression and discrimination, which I am at a loss to explain.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote