View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 03:15 AM   #134
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
So why did the NYT put up *apparently* serious rebuttals?
To further the gag?
Either way, it's not funny.
Well, I didn't say he was funny, which he is only sometimes. God knows, most of my humor is about as funny as the proverbial head-hole but it doesn't mean that I'm trying to be superior or nasty.

I have the opposite problem with YA, I'm deeply ashamed that I've never read the Harry Potter series. Something I hope to amend some day. But I'm not going to let Mr. Stein get under my skin with his opinion of YA, especially when I know he's poking fun.
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote